Tribute To "STEVE JOBS"


"Steve Jobs, the visionary co-founder and longtime leader of Apple, has passed away at the age of 56."

I Think you might have read this statement on some other sites also.  Even I did & it is so painful to know this. Well, As many sites have already provided a tons of information about Mr.Jobs, I am now unable to understand what I should write more about him. After reading all about him, I felt that we can't define him in words. As we know "A picture is worth a thousand Words".  So I have collected a few images through which he gives us an inspiration and some images which gives a tribute to Mr. Steve Jobs.



THE MAN BEHIND THE CREATION OF APPLE


DELIVERED A MESSAGE TO THE WORLD







THE CREATOR WHO CHANGED THE WORLD WITH AN "APPLE".

Now as unfortunately we lost him, We hereby give Tribute to Mr. Jobs. Let him Rest In Peace.

 




Comments

Popular Posts